|Posted on April 23, 2019 at 5:00 PM|
Are you struggling to grow your hair? Is your skin dull and lackluster? Never fear. There are several foods you can eat that will help solve your beauty problems.
1. Blueberries - High in antioxidants and proanthocyanidins, a plant chemical that stimulates hair follicles which promotes growth and protects you from premature aging.
2. Wild Salmon - One of the best sources of omega 3's. Omega 3's keep the scalp healthy which promotes hair growth and the skin supple and moisturized.
3. Spinach - High in antioxidants and iron which is essential for hair growth. Many Blacks are iron deficient.
4. Tomatoes - High in lycopene which is an anti-aging nutient. Tomatoe puree can be used as a hair conditioner. Massage into the scalp and hair and rinse. This is an excellent hair stimulant that prevents hair loss.
5. Walnuts - High in omega 3's needed to promote hair growth and keep skin supple and blemish free.
6. Sweet Potatoes - Combats excessivley dry hair by sealing in moisture.